Is Lakelovers Gold for you?
Committed to the best in holiday cottage rental
- Fancy being part of a collection of the most stylish and exclusive holiday cottage accommodation in the Lake District?
- Is innovative home design, creating bespoke spaces that are designed for relaxing, soaking up stunning vista’s and unique style, what you’re all about?
- What could a personalised Growth Plan do for your property return on investment?
Let’s take a look at what Lakelovers Gold can do for you.
To buy or not to buy
If you’ve got your eye on a property in the Lake District, but are not sure about making the leap into holiday rental then take advantage of our wealth of knowledge.
Taking into account year on year growth, we will assess your property prospect and provide you with a potential income estimate. This draws on our 40-years experience of managing over 500 quality self-catering holiday accommodation in the unique Lake District National Park.
Due to our high standards we have also been closely involved in many Lakeland property renovations and can advise on local suppliers, interior designers and architects. From our superb in-house skills to third-party contractors, we are known for our price competitiveness, reliability and quality of workmanship.
We also like to look at what extras can be added to a holiday let to guarantee occupancy and boost income levels, such as hot tubs, flexible beds and private parking.
In a mere few weeks, your Relationship Manager and our Marketing Team will have your holiday letting business up and running. At this stage, we are proud to be able to offer our Gold property owners a bespoke offering for our management services.
Do it your way
Our pick ‘n’ mix pricing approach to our full-service management offering means you can tailor our excellent Full Service to meet your needs and budget. These are simply charged to your monthly statement. The following service offerings are services are designed to maximise bookings and keep your property at the top of its game. Choose from and include:
- Customer ‘meet and greet’ service.
- Advising your cleaner of bookings or provide experienced cleaners who will access your property to carry out a clean every changeover including laundering of the bed linen.
- A designated Caretaker or Maintenance provider.
- Carry out regular checks of your property using our unique, highly experienced and qualified ‘Checkers’ and perform all necessary repairs and remedial works.
- Simply provide a supporting maintenance service and you manage your own guests.
- We deal with all aspects of payment on your behalf for all the services provided including, where required, the repair or replacement of incidentals.
* In additional to all of this we provide an emergency telephone line for an invaluable out of hours response for all your guests’ queries.
Largely depending on the number of properties that you have, popular Gold packages are:
- Full Management Service package
- Owner Managed Service package
- Maintenance & Property Refurbishment package
Our Lakelovers Gold office is based in the very centre of Ambleside and Joe Nichols would love to help with any further information you may need, such as costs, contracts and estimate income levels. Please email Joe on Joe.Nichols@lakelovers.co.uk or call 015394 88858.
Our heritage logo says it all. Lakelovers have a very loyal customer base our purple brand is synonymous with quality.
Think Lakelovers. Think, stylish and unique holiday accommodation in truly desirable locations in the Lake District, fitted out with sensational fixtures and designer furniture.
This is all backed up with our close relationship with VisitEngland, who audit all of our Gold properties regularly to ensure the highest quality and the latest in self-catering hospitality offering. Becoming part of the Lakelovers Gold brand attaches this cache to your property.
Gold also provides access to our long-established network of friends and partners too, such as leisure clubs, tourist attractions and top pubs and restaurants. Offering holidaymakers discounts and added value, such as leisure club access, is expected from today’s high-end self-catering industry.
Gold standard investment
Along with this well-established kudos, comes our personal passion for innovation. Yes, we do like our gadgets and technology here at Lakelovers, which is why we take our digital presence so seriously.
Websites receive continual investment and are updated off-season to ensure our drive to offer the very best online customer journey doesn’t impact peak booking periods.
Video and photography provide guests with a tempting peek into our cottages. Just as we don’t like to let our cottages become tired dated, we update our photography with stylish imagery, drone footage and 360-degree walk-throughs tantalise and increase online booking rates.
And of course, we share our sense of humour and love of the Lake District via our strong Facebook, Twitter and Instagram followings.
There’s also a wealth of benefits for guests booking through Lakelovers Gold, including the Gold Rewards Club. Read more about Lakelovers Gold here.